The NLB 225 Series pumps are featured in our most popular water jetting units. Operating at 100 to 500 rpm, they generate the same flow as faster pumps with much less wear on the components.
Two designs are available: the familiar industry standard and the space-saving (and weight-saving) G Series. The G Series eliminates belts and pulleys by attaching the internal gearing directly to the power input source, reducing its footprint. The two designs use the same plungers to produce the same pressures and flows. To request a quote, find your desired pressure or flow in the chart below and click on the appropriate button.
Fluid End Features Include:
- Easily configured for operating pressures from 8,000 to 40,000 psi in under 20 minutes.
- A single stainless steel frame plate and swing-out manifold is used for all operating pressures.
- The design features minimum volumetric clearance and stress, with maximum shock and pressure resistance.
- Passages are drilled to minimize turbulence.
- The valve seat and stuffing boxes are precision-machined from high-grade stainless steel.
- Stainless steel valves have a rugged, double guided design that improves valve life by ensuring alignment. Seats are beveled and are also made from hardened stainless steel.
- Pump features Colomony®-coated plungers for 8-12K operation and solid tungsten carbide plungers for 15-40K operation.
Power Frame Features include:
- Horizontal configuration provides easy access and low center of gravity.
- Rugged, cast-iron housing with gravity lubrication and large oil reservoir.
- Forged steel crankshaft mounted in heavy duty bearings.
- Drive pinion output shafts on both sides of pump allow for opposite-hand drive. (G Version)
- Internal gearing eliminates the need for large pulleys or belts, greatly decreasing the pumps overall footprint. (G version)
- Large-diameter cylinder crossheads operating in full circular guides, fitted with hardened wrist pins
- Ground crosshead stub shafts with lipped seals to keep water and dust out of crankcase.
- High mechanical efficiency.
- Plunger cover for cleanliness and operator protection.
|Part Number||Plunger Dia.||Pump RPM|