NLB’s 3-D heads dramatically reduce tank cleaning time while eliminating the need for confined space entry into vessels. The dual cleaning action of the revolving/rotating head, powered by the reaction force of the high pressure water jets, provides complete, 360 degrees spherical cleaning coverage.
Rated for pressure from 3,000-20,000 psi (210-1,400 bar) with flows to 13-50 gpm (49-189 lpm). Inlet connection: 3/4″ MP, Weight 23 lbs. (10 kg).
- Increases safety by making it unnecessary for personnel to enter confined spaces.
- 20,000 psi (1,400 bar) operating pressure.
- Magnetic brake allows adjustment of rotational speeds from 2-40 rpm.
- Aluminum or stainless steel versions are available for special applications.
- Choose from various nozzle arms for fine-tuning of water jets to your specific application.
- Unique replaceable seal technology provides long life and easy maintenance.
|Part Number||Operating Pressure||Max. Flow Rate||Inlet Connection||Weight||Length||Min. Width||Rebuild Kit|
|NLB3750-40-20K||3,000 - 20,000 psi|
|3/4" M/P||Bronze: 23 lbs.|