NLB Corp. is the world’s leading manufacturer of high pressure water jetting equipment. Precision engineering and manufacturing, production efficiency, and diesel engine optimization are just some of the processes that drive our technically advance products. Our NLBelieve Culture is the fuel that drives our company.
Our Culture is our life blood. Every Team Member is expected to practice Safety, Responsiveness, Reliability, and Efficiency. What we build is cool equipment. What we offer you is a future.
NLB Corp. has an immediate need for a day shift Administrative Assistant located at our Wixom, MI headquarters. This position provides administrative support for the Accounting Department, Sales Department and other departments as needed. Position will assist with inputting new account codes in an ERP System, process sales orders and sales quotes, filing, conducting credit references and other administrative duties. This position is the main back-up for the Receptionist. Person will also assist with company event planning.
The ideal candidate must have the following qualifications:
• Excellent administrative skills;
• Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook;
• Basic accounting knowledge required;
• Requires a high degree of self-motivation and assertiveness;
• Outstanding communication skills;
• Must be able to prioritize and manage time efficiently;
• Willingness to be flexible in work assignments;
• Must be able to operate a multi-line phone system and be professional on the phone;
• Must be very organized and have the ability to multi-task;
• Must be willing and able to learn Syteline ERP System;
• Requires excellent verbal and written English skills.
• Two to four years related experience in office management preferred.
• Must be able to communicate effectively, get along with co-workers, and deal with colleagues effectively and professionally.
• Minimum of high school diploma or GED required.
• A continuous pattern of regular and prompt attendance is required.
• Must pass a pre-employment physical including drug screen.
Candidates meeting the above qualifications, please forward your resume and hourly wage requirements (required for consideration) in confidence to our Human Resources Department.
NLB Corp. offers competitive wages, a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, paid vacations, paid personal/sick days, paid holidays, life insurance, disability insurance, 401(K) with match and Profit Sharing.
NLB Corp. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Jop open until filled.
Please no phone call inquiries.