Branch Customer Service & Parts Associate – Day Shift – IN
NLB Corp. is the world’s leading manufacturer of high pressure water jetting equipment. Precision engineering and manufacturing, production efficiency, and diesel engine optimization are just some of the processes that drive our technically advance products. Our NLBelieve Culture is the fuel that drives our company.
Our Culture is our life blood. Every Team Member is expected to practice Safety, Responsiveness, Reliability, and Efficiency. What we build is cool equipment. What we offer you is a future.
NLB Corp. has an immediate opening for a team-oriented, outstanding individual as a full time Customer Service/Parts Associate at our Crown Point, IN branch location. Responsibilities and duties encompass a wide variety customer service related tasks such as processing customer orders and solving customer problems, rental fleet equipment support as well as various shipping and receiving assignments. Position requires a strong customer service attitude. Representatives must pride themselves on their professionalism, should be outgoing, personable, multi-task oriented and a good conversationalist. The ultimate goal is to provide NLB and its customers with world-class service and an attitude to go above and beyond for the customer.
The ideal candidate must have the following qualifications:
- Must be customer service oriented.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Must be assertive and show initiative.
- Must be able to meet deadlines.
- Must be able to communicate with all levels of staff.
- Must have good computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Must have math skills to be able to compute totals for parts credit and accessories and enter credit card charges.
- Assembles wood crates or cardboard containers for shipping. Nails covers on wooden crates and binds containers with metal tape using strapping machine, etc.
- Performs daily cycle counts on parts.
- General housekeeping of parts room, showroom, and shop. Must assist in maintaining cleanliness of Company trucks and units.
- Answers phones and directs phone calls to appropriate staff member; takes messages as required. Operate phone voice mail system and switchboard if applicable to the Branch.
- Must be able to communicate effectively, get along with co-workers, and deal with colleagues effectively and professionally.
- A continuous pattern of regular and prompt attendance is required.
- Must be willing/able to work overtime with staggered start/stop times and need to work scheduled weekends and some holidays as required.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED; or two years related experience and/or training in shipping, receiving, stock and warehouse; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to pass Hi-Lo exam and receive a Hi-Lo license
- Ability to be trained to operate warehouse equipment such as hand truck.
- Minimum of two years shipping, receiving and stock and warehouse experience.
We offer competitive wages, and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability insurance, paid vacation, paid personal time, paid holidays, 401(K) and match and much more.
Candidates meeting the above qualifications, please forward your resume and hourly wage requirements (required for consideration) in confidence to the Human Resources Department.
NLB is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace.
Please no phone call inquiries.
Position open until filled.