Quality Assurance Technician – Night Shift
NLB Corp. is the world’s leading manufacturer of high pressure water jetting equipment. Precision engineering and manufacturing, production efficiency, and diesel engine optimization are just some of the processes that drive our technically advance products. Our NLBelieve Culture is the fuel that drives our company.
Our Culture is our life blood. Every Team Member is expected to practice Safety, Responsiveness, Reliability, and Efficiency. What we build is cool equipment. What we offer you is a future.
NLB Corp. has an immediate opportunity for a night shift team-oriented, outstanding individual as a full-time Quality Control Technician at our Wixom, MI headquarters.
The ideal candidates must meet the following criteria:
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a Quality Control environment.
- Experience with CMM programming (Zeiss/Calypso preferred).
- Proficient with computers including Microsoft Word & Excel.
- The ability to read blueprints, interpret GD&T, and handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment.
- Efficiency with a variety of gages including micrometers, calipers, optical comparator and height gage.
- Strong mechanical aptitude.
- Must be able to stand for an entire shift.
- Must be able to lift 70 lbs.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including mandatory overtime.
Night shift candidate must be able to train on day shift and once trained work Sunday through Friday evenings.
- Must pass pre-employment physical including drug screen.
- A continuous pattern of regular and prompt attendance is required.
Candidates meeting the above qualifications, please forward your resume and hourly wage requirements (required for consideration) and shift preference in confidence to our Human Resources Department.
NLB offers an outstanding compensation package that includes medical, dental, vision, paid vacations, paid personal/sick, paid holidays, disability, life insurance, 401(k) plus company match, profit sharing and more.
NLB is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace.
Job open until filled.
No phone calls please.