With NLB multi-gun valves, multiple high pressure accessories can be operated from a single pump unit at the same time. Without a multi-gun valve, one operator’s release of the trigger can dump the pressure over the entire system. These valves eliminate that problem and can be used with any dump style accessory. The flows from the different accessories can even be different. You can also add a “Y” adapter and run multiple multi-gun valves at once. Choose from 10,000 psi, 15,000 psi and 20,000 psi units (700, 1,035 and 1,400 bar). Key features include:
- Each operator independently controls the loading and dumping of his accessory
- Switch from “pressure” mode to “dump” mode instantly, minimizing system pressure fluctuations
- Simple design allows fast set-up in the field
- Assembly includes mounting plate (for permanent installation), guard, pressure gauge, and quick couplings for inlet/outlet connections
- Rugged, long-life design.