NLB’s NCG10-286B-1/2 and NCG15-286B-3/8 series of water jet lances are designed for maximum operator protection and productivity. A patented trigger (U.S. patent no. 5,636,789) lets the operator dump pressure immediately by simply pushing forward. It can be operated with just 8-to-12 pounds of pressure, and a one-finger latch prevents accidental actuation.
The NCG10-286B-1/2 features a ½ barrel, making it as rugged as possible. The NCG15-286B features a 3/8 barrel making it lightweight and easy to handle. Both come standard with 36 barrels, but longer barrels are available.
- Dump type helps protect operator
- Replace cartridge in under 60 seconds
- Easy trigger actuation, 8 to 12 lbs. (3.6 to 5.5 kg)
- New trigger design allows operator to force lance into dump mode (Patent No. 5,636,789)
- One-finger latch to prevent accidental actuation
- Adjustable shoulder stock and hand grip
- Color coded to meet the WJTA specification
|Part Number||Pressure Rating||Weight||Inlet Connection||Barrel Connection||Replaceable Cartridge|
|12 lbs. (5.5 kg)||1/2" NPT Female||1/2" NPT Male||BM15915|
|12 lbs. (5.5 kg)||1/2" NPT Female||3/8" NPT Male||BM15915|