NLB high-pressure water jet abrasive cutting systems cut metals, concrete, composites and many other hard materials. At pressures to 40,000 psi (2,800 bar), they can even slice through thick concrete with rebar and cut through petrochemical storage tanks. The system features a variety of NLB accessories to harness the powerful force of the system and the speed of the cutting nozzle.
The system includes a crawling device to move the abrasive head, a hydraulic power pack with controls, all the required hoses and fittings, and a convenient toolbox to store the equipment in.
- Adjustable nozzle speed from 0.5″ to 18″ (1 to 46 cm) per minute.
- 1/2 HP 110 volt AC hydraulic pack includes a control stand for forward/reverse and speed adjustment.
- The chain guides nozzle assembly around steel, concrete or PVC pipe.
- Chain easily adjusts to pipes of different diameters.
- Adjustable nozzle angle and tracking speed.
- Compatible with both 24,000 psi (1,680 bar) and 40,000 psi (2800 bar) abrasive nozzle assemblies.