NLB high-pressure water jet abrasive cutting systems cut metals, concrete, composites and many other hard materials. At operating pressures from 20,000 – 40,000 psi (1,400 – 2,800 bar), they even slice through thick concrete with rebar and cut inspection and service openings in petrochemical storage tanks.
The system includes a crawling device to move the abrasive head, one section of 4′ (1.2 m) track, a hydraulic power pack with controls, all the required hoses and fittings, and a convenient toolbox to store the equipment in.
- Adjustable nozzle speed from 0.5″ to 18″ (1 to 46 cm) per minute.
- 1/2 HP 110 volt AC hydraulic pack includes a control stand for forward/reverse and speed adjustment.
- Ideal for flat surfaces, vertical or horizontal (e.g., refinery tanks).
- Straight and flexible track sections available to perform straight or curved cuts.
- 4′ (1.2 m) heavy-duty stainless steel track held in place by pneumatic suction cups (8 cfm per section).
- Sections can be joined for long, continuous cuts.
- Complete system mounted on lightweight steel base.
- Compatible with both 24,000 psi (1,680 bar) and 40,000 psi (2,800 bar) abrasive nozzle assemblies.
- Pneumatic version also available.