NLB high-pressure water jet abrasive cutting systems cut metals, concrete, composites and many other hard materials. At operating pressures from 20,000 – 40,000 psi (1,400 – 2,800 bar), they even slice through thick concrete with rebar and cut inspection and service openings in petrochemical storage tanks.
The system includes a crawling device to move the abrasive head, one section of 4′ (1.2 m) track, a hydraulic power pack with controls, all the required hoses and fittings, and a convenient toolbox to store the equipment in.
- Adjustable nozzle speed from 0.5″ to 18″ (1 to 46 cm) per minute.
- 1/2 HP 110 volt AC hydraulic pack includes a control stand for forward/reverse and speed adjustment.
- Ideal for flat surfaces, vertical or horizontal (e.g., refinery tanks).
- Straight and flexible track sections available to perform straight or curved cuts.
- 4′ (1.2 m) heavy-duty stainless steel track held in place by pneumatic suction cups (8 cfm per section).
- Sections can be joined for long, continuous cuts.
- Complete system mounted on lightweight steel base.
- Compatible with both 24,000 psi (1,680 bar) and 40,000 psi (2,800 bar) abrasive nozzle assemblies.
- Pneumatic version also available.
Abrasive hoppers store and feed the abrasive into the cutting head
abrasive cutting heads
Nozzles designed to mix high pressure water and abrasive
Abrasive pipe cutting
Designed to cut pipe or other round surfaces