Products like the new Automated Remote Manipulator (ARM) lets an operator manipulate a variety of water blasting tools from the safety and comfort of a climate controlled cab. This not only provides more protection, but reduces downtime and expense. He or she uses convenient joystick controls to position the tooling and then start and stop the flow of high-pressure water
You can download a white paper to learn more about how semi-automated systems from NLB can help improve productivity and safety.
Features and Benefits:
- A variety of accessories, including patented SPIN JET and SPIN-NOZZLE heads
- Easy compliance with OSHA Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) requirements
- Tools available for tube bundle cleaning, hydro demolition, surface preparation and more.
- More thorough and productive than manual cleaning
- Minimizes operator risk from debris and high-pressure water
Automated Remote Manipulator Versatility that enhances productivity and safety
Automated Remote Manipulator Waterjet operation that fits through a 30″ door
Automated Remote Manipulator Easy to transport, hands-free waterjetting technology
Clean tube bundles quickly and efficiently
Prepare large surfaces fast while recovering 100% of the water and debris
Rotate the entire hose for improved cleaning
Clean tube bundles three times faster than manual methods