Automated Remote Manipulator
Productivity and safety can coexist in NLB’s newest entry into hands-free water jetting, the Micro-ARM™. The Micro-ARM (Automated Remote Manipulator) is a remotely-controlled water blasting tool that allows the operator to be removed far from the blast area and offering relief from the ergonomic fatigue of manual water jetting with a lance.
Tight spaces are no problem for this unit, and maneuverability is easy with the wireless joystick controls
on the remote. The small size and weight of the unit makes for easy transportation in a standard pick up
truck bed. The Micro-ARM’s robust design and build specifications give you the assurance that this powerful water jetting tool is worthy of the NLB name. Available in both 20k and 40k psi configurations.
Features and Benefits:
- Precise motor controls for more consistent water jetting results.
- Can be operated “off the pad” on uneven ground.
- Highly maneuverable in tight spaces.
- Lightweight and transportable.
- Less operator fatigue.
- Improved safety.
- Durable, worry-free rubber treads can traverse the most challenging environmental conditions.
- The hand-held remote package allows single-operator control from as far away as 700 feet.
|Electric Capacity/Battery Life||Up to 72 hrs.|
|Max Reach at End of Tool||8'11"|
|Boom Swing Left/Right||45° each way|
|Max Reaction Force||75 lbs.|
|Flow||10K = 14 gpm
20K = 10 gpm
40K = 7 gpm
|Max Travel Speed||1.17 mph/103 ft. min.|