Greater strength, durability and protection.
Specifically designed for waterblasting applications, NLB’s new SureWhip™ (PM50184) whip check brings strength and durability to a new level. With a tensile strength of 17,500 psi, the SureWhip has been proven to withstand 8,824 lbs. of force. Unlike metal whip checks that break with high force, the SureWhip absorbs it.
This 100% double braided nylon proprietary rope is triple the tensile strength of regular nylon rope, and resistant to many chemicals. A vinyl polymer coating covers the SureWhip making it UV and abrasive resistant. This blocks water absorption, which inhibits freezing in cold weather applications.
Innovatively designed in two pieces, the SureWhip makes whip check removal easier and more efficient. Now it’s only necessary to remove half of the whip check to install a SureShroud™ hose shroud.
- Triple the strength of a standard nylon whip check
- Whip check removal, and SureShroud™ installation is easier and more efficient with the simple two-piece ball knot connection
- Easier Sure Shroud™ installation
- UV resistant coating
- Resistance to many chemicals
- Great for cold weather applications
- High tensile strength of 17,500 psi
Hose Safety Shroud Lighter. Stronger. More flexible.