Features and Benefits:
- Full range of pressures and flows
- Wide range of nozzle angles and arm configurations
- Choose self-rotating, air, electric, or hydraulic
- Versatile mounting bracket adapts to many fixtures
- Quick-change packing for easy maintenance
- Rugged stainless steel housing
NLB’s plate-mounted Spin-Jets can be configured to match your exact needs. Many customers choose a self-rotating nozzle for ease of use and low maintenance, but if you need better control over rotation speed, we offer pneumatic, hydraulic and electric drive options. The area of coverage can also be customized to your application, using our wide range of nozzle angles and nozzle arm configurations. Please contact us for help in ordering the right plate-mounted Spin-Jets for your job.