Shellside Tube Bundle Cleaning Systems
NLB has two automated shellside cleaners, which move nozzles robotically from one end of a tube bundle to another to blast away hardened deposits. Maximum operating pressure for both is 10,000 psi (700 bar).
Both SSC models are trailer-mounted with a hydraulic crane to position the water jet head over the bundle. Hydraulically-operated rollers turn the bundle to assure complete cleaning and simplify loading and unloading.
Features and Benefits:
- More thorough and productive than manual cleaning
- Minimizes operator risk from debris and high-pressure water
- Cleans bundles up to 25 feet long (7.6 m)
- Hydraulic crane positions cleaning head
- No electrical hook-up required
- All operating controls on a convenient console
- Custom-engineered systems available