Mobile Vacuum Recovery Unit
NLB’s new vacuum system is designed to provide a small, lightweight vacuum source for use with our HydroPrep® line of water jet surface preparation tools. The system’s small footprint and lightweight design allows it to be mounted in the bed of a one-ton truck, effectively turning any pickup truck into a vac truck.
The vac system is driven by a 44 HP (33 kw) diesel engine and provides 1,000 CFM @ 6″ to 8″ of mercury. A 220-gallon tank collects all waste and debris. A side-mounted port allows for the water to be drawn off with the included solid handling pump. The standard mounting package includes a skid with forklift slots and lifting lugs.
- Provides 1000 CFM @ 6″ to 8″ of vacuum.
- 220 gallon (833 l)angled debris tank with a six-lug zero-leak hatch.
- 44 HP (33 kw) Deutz diesel engine.
- Remote filter housing allows easy access to the one-piece 10 micron washable filter element.
- 2-part epoxy paint system on both the tank and skid.
- Integrated blower silencing system for quiet operation.
- Fits into a 4′ X 8′ (1.22 x 2.44) space and weighs only 2000 pounds (908 kg).
|Part Number||Vacuum||Debris Tank||Diesel Engine|
|VPU-1000||1,000 cfm @ 6" to 8"||220 gal. (833 l)||44 hp (33 kW)|