The new Torrent 50 self-rotating nozzle offers superior 3D cleaning action for totes, tanks, and a variety of vessels. This new three-dimensional nozzle is designed specifically for vessels with small openings of 6 (15 cm) or larger and is rated for pressures up to 20,000 psi (1,400 bar), and flow rates up to 50 gpm (183 lpm).
The Torrent 50 features two high-velocity water jets mounted on a rotating head. The nozzle is activated by the flow of high-pressure water. The water-jets spin vertically while the head spins horizontally resulting in complete 3D coverage.
NLB’s 3D heads make it unnecessary for workers to enter tanks during the cleaning process. This enhances worker safety and reduces the amount of time that is needed to effectively clean the interior of the vessel. For larger vessels, the nozzles can be attached to a telescoping lance for positioning adjustment and angle articulation.
- 20,000 psi operating pressure with flows to 50 gpm.
- Stainless steel construction virtually eliminates corrosion.
- The magnetic brake system makes setting rotation speed fast and easy.
- Designed for openings of 6″ (15 cm) and larger.
- Features improved internal seals for longer life and low maintenance.
- Increases safety by making it unnecessary for personal to enter a vessel.
|Pressure||Max. Flow||Inlet Connection||Weight||Length||Max. Width||Part Number|
|5,000-20,000 psi||50 gpm (183 lpm)||3/4" MP||42 lbs. (22 kg)||19.6" (51 cm)||5.4" (14 cm)|